Milan has 20 years of experience in FMCG, retail and auto industry, in the region of Serbia, SEE, Swiss and Eastern Europe. He has experienced all levels in the organization- from Sales Manager, Sales & Marketing Director and General Manager to CEO of the holding company with 4.500 employees. On his business journey, he was having “job & joy” with great brands – Heineken, Pepsi, Ballantine’s, Doncafe & Lavazza. During this period, Milan had a lot of chances to learn from great leaders, and to share his leadership and managerial skills with great people in his teams. In his career, he had variety of business challenges:
– Starting new operations in the new market- Heineken became No.1 imported beer in Serbia &Montenegro in the first year of distribution;
– From Challenger to Leader, with Ballantine’s – from 1:4 for.J.Walker, to 2:1 for Ballantines in sales volume, in 18 months;
– From local to regional player – Doncafé – from 2005 to 2010, turnover doubled to €65 mio/year, 3 factories in the region, 400 employees; Lavazza increased sales numbers 300%.
– Business & new product development in Switzerland and distribution in 19 countries.
– Restructuring and Transforming of loss leader retail chain of 1.450 shops and 4.500 employees, to new holding structure and profitable operation – CentroŠtampaHolding In January 2014, Milan has started his private business and he is the owner and CEO of Fleet Partner, and Advisory Board member in Autogarant (Fiat-Chrysler Auto, BMW group, CarsOnTheWeb, and DEKRA Automotive).
In 2013 Milan was voted for President of Serbian association of Managers and in 2015 re-elected for second mandate, by 300 leading Serbian managers from international and domestic companies (www.sam.org.rs)
Milan has the license as a Coach for Dale Carnegie Training program.