The General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR Regulation) will become effective on 25 May, 2018.
The GDPR Regulation specifies the rules for the protection of individuals when data for direct marketing is processed, thus ensuring better personal data transparency, its safety and, most of all, your privacy. The new GDPR Regulation requires us to further confirm the content you are interested in in order to inform you about it, and to ensure you communicate this to us. We treat and will treat your personal data responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the applicable legislation. In order for us to maintain contact with you by email, we kindly ask you to input the relevant data above and give your consent to receive notifications.
- News: notifications about important events, news and new services
- Advertisements: various offers concerning our product and service range
- Notifications: dates of upcoming Life Learning Academia’s seminars
You can cancel your subscription from our notification system at any time by clicking the marked cancellation link in the email you received, or by sending a subscription cancellation notification to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The LLA undertakes to protect the information and privacy of visitors to the Life Laerning Academia website (www.llacademia.com) to the best of their ability. They will not forward them to a third party or use them for other purposes.
The manager of your personal information is LIFE LEARNING ACADEMIA, knowledge exchange, creativity development and consulting doo, Cesta Talcev 4, Domžale, telephone: 00386 1 620 32 28, website: www.llacademia.com; e-mail: email@example.com
Since the processing of personal data by the controller does not cover regular and systematic large-scale monitoring of individuals, and since the operator does not process specific types of personal data and / or data relating to criminal convictions and offenses, the operator will not appoint a special data protection officer.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual, and "indirectly" means in combination with other information, for example, with your name, postal address, email address, phone number, identification number, location data, or other identifiers.
What personal information do we collect?
If you are a visitor to the LLA website, we collect data only using cookies. If you are a LLA user. (for example, you signed up for an event we organize), we also collect other personal information that we need to provide the services you have ordered.
These personal data are:
- name and surname;
- contact email address;
- contact telephone;
- data for issuing an account (name and surname of the participant and contacts of the person, address and postal code and tax number of the legal entity);
- the information you provide to us about other persons - the contact details of the participant in case the application is made by another person;
- information from other sources that helps us update, disseminate and analyze our records and identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- information collected automatically online - we can collect information about your interactions with us, including your IP address, browsing history, while you are on our website. We collect content through analytics techniques such as cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, manage the website, monitor user movements across the site, and collect demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not have access to device settings and can not be monitored.
The purpose of data processing and the type of personal data
Each time you visit the LLA web site, the web server log automatically stores the web server log file (for example, an IP number - a number that identifies a particular computer or other device on the web, a browser version, a visit time, and the like). This data is processed for the purpose of keeping visiting statistics on our website. On our website you can fill in the online form by which you submit your application for education, round tables, conferences, subscribe professional literature, sign up for e-news, send us your question regarding our services, fill out the form for informing about new terms you can subscribe for a free presentation of our education or order free publications issued by the LLA or an affiliate company.
The LLA will use the information it obtains at www.llacademia.com, www.aecongress.eu,, www.lifelearningclub.com, www.ambassadorsofknowledge.com for the following purposes only:
- To send e-news (e-news) and useful, interesting, instructive and important topics covered by the LLA's offer and company partners, and related information-sharing pages, news in the offer, campaigns. You can revoke the consent to receive an ad message at any time with a kilogram on the link in the footer of the message.
- For communicating (electronically or by telephone) with registered participants and contact persons regarding the application for education. All data collected at the time of registration (on a website, by e-mail or by telephone) is collected in order to perform the basic activity of LLA, i.e. organizing education and publishing professional literature in response to your request, preparing a bid, preparing and concluding a contract, and implementing a contract. Since the processing of this information is necessary for the performance of the service itself, the processing of these data can be done on the basis of the fact that you enter into contractual relationship with us (legitimate interest). If you do not want to provide us with this information, we can not send you an offer or conclude contracts with you. By entering the registration, the personal data entered are processed for the purpose of keeping records of the participants and contacting by e-mail or telephone regarding the registration, course, content, location of the event and satisfaction with the event, for the transmission of presentations and other materials and information on topics, depending on the content of the event, may be of interest to you.
- For contacting by telephone (national and mobile) with a view to presenting the offer of Life Learning Academia or. direct marketing
- To send a regular mail with the purpose of presenting the offer of Learning Academia, direct marketing
- For carrying out prize games with participants by e-mail
- To monitor the reading of sent emails, namely which email you have opened or did not open, which links you opened or clicked (which content you read or viewed), how much time you read or viewed the individual content .
- For segmenting or profiling users based on the facts in the previous indent and continuing to send customized (individualized) emails, which means that different users can receive emails with different content for the purpose of better (more relevant) information and achieving a higher response rate for sent emails.
- For the purposes of analyzing the user's life path on a website: from where the user arrived on the site (source of traffic), to monitor the stay on the website, which web site he visited, the content of which he downloaded or viewed.
- For segmenting users based on the facts from the previous indent and continuing to send customized (individualized) messages through multi-channel communication, which means that different users can receive messages with different content in order to better (more relevant) inform individuals and achieve a higher level of user engagement.
- For remarketing through Google, Facebook, Linkedin with the aim of better (more relevant) informing individuals and achieving a higher level of commitment.
- For all other purposes for which you specifically agree to cooperate with the operator.
This information is processed on the basis of your consent, and you can revoke the consent to receive advertising messages at any time. For more information on your direct marketing rights, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ..
We also process your personal information when this is required by law. An example of the purpose of such processing is the processing of your personal data for the purposes of judicial or administrative proceedings only on request.
The controller may also process the data on a legitimate interest basis, except where such interests override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require personal data protection. In cases of legitimate interest, the controller will always make an assessment in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
All data collected on the basis of the abovementioned legal basis will be used in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and will not be transmitted to third parties.
Within your jurisdiction, your personal information is disclosed to the following data users:
- postal service providers, dispatch service providers;
- information technology service providers in the context of servicing and maintenance of software;
- the administrator and the web site administrator;
- In some cases, service providers (third parties) who provide us with access to websites and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing and other services for which they may request access or use;
- providers for hosting a database and applications, for data processing services, or for sending the information you requested for providing support services, etc.
Life Learning Academia is committed to not selling, renting or trading with your personal information. Your personal data will not be transmitted or transferred to a third country or international organization, except in cases where this is required by European Union law or law (requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, ...).
The retention period
The period of data retention is for the time the company operates or until canceled, if the user so requests and the above information is deleted from our system. A different retention period applies to certain data processed for the realization of contracts, there is a different legal deadline for storage (accounting, tax, ...).
You can always delete your personal information by sending us a message by e-mail: email@example.com
Life Learning Academia will not delete the information it needs to provide proof that it has deleted information about a person (the so-called audit trail) and keep records of people who do not want to be contacted by the Life Learning Academia in the future (electronic title, name, surname).
The way to protect your information
Life Learning Academia is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us, so we will do everything to protect personal data against any violations and abuses.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the data obtained, to maintain the accuracy of personal data and to ensure their proper use, we use appropriate technical and organizational procedures to secure the data we collect. Life Learning Academia can not exclude any abuse of data, as the Internet, despite security measures and security communication protocols, is an unpredictable medium. Because they exist in the online information system, Life Learning Academia certain links to other external websites that are not directly linked to the company, we do not take any responsibility for data protection on these websites.
We store personal data in computer and printed form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures that prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information. Personal data in printed form is protected in cabinets to which only the Life Learning Academia can access. Business premises of the company are protected by technical assistance and external security service.
In accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Information, Life Learning Academia provides the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- access your personal information,
- update or correct your personal information,
- request the deletion of your personal information that we keep,
- You request that we stop using your information or limit their processing,
- You request that the data in machine-readable form be transferred to another administrator,
- You object to the processing of personal data,
- sign out of communications: you can opt out of any email from receiving marketing or promotional emails
To do any of the above, please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carefully examine your request and give you an answer within 30 days of receiving the request.
A cookie is a file that stores the settings of a web page. Websites store cookies in user devices that access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices and settings that users have used in accessing. Cookies allow web pages to recognize if a user has already visited this site, and with advanced applications, they can adjust their individual settings accordingly. Their storage is under the complete control of a browser used by the user - this can be used to restrict or disable cookie storage.
When asked about the confidentiality of your information, how you collect and process data, or your requests for claiming rights relating to your information, the person in charge of Life Learning Academia
Ljubljana, May 23, 2018